LGBT Archives

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Taking Time to Think How to Tone This....

Tone, Tone, Tone... every voice has one that takes particular time to coalesce into a memorable character. I suppose I haven't found that personality that is personable on this internet wave, however, I'll give some thought on what I should discuss on this page... I'm just a tad flustered with this new position as pharmacy technician in this CVS pharmacy along with school obligations aggravated by my flair for researching and reading more than the teacher requires...eh, I joined the Mock Trial Team at my school, by the way. I believe I should open up so to speak to the art of verbal expression in one of the most difficult areas to execute: persuasion. Anyway, I'll find a tone to this page soon.

Take care,

AfroPlato

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment